September / 2014
My daughter, 15 year old, suffers a lot from sleep paralysis. Might melatonin help her?
Users: Ane Mette ( 24/09/2014)

I am 70 year old female and I have suffered from insomnia on and off since I have gave birth to children 46 years ago. The latest 10 years I am taking medicine which help me, but I would like to cure insomnia with natural product only because I am already taking the medicine for high blood pressure, holesterolia and I have GERD which I balance it with proper food and aritmia sometimes.

I am afraid that because my chronic illnesses I couldn't take Melatonin.I feel quite well. I am active woman, happy grandmother, wife... and I wish to be sure if I may take melatonin at all.

If the answer is yes, please tell me how many grams I may take in the evening, if I can take it every evening and how many time I continue without break and how long it be a break?
Could I take 2,5mg Sanval and Melatonin in the same time on the starting 2-3 weeks?

I am asking for my 74 year old husband who has problem with insomnia the latest 5 years because of difficulty with prostate (PS 1.9) and he takes medication for it . He has also high blood pressure cca 5 years and is also taking the medicine. I have the same questions about Melatonin for him as written above.

Thank You and all the Best

Users: Geome3ja ( 23/09/2014)

I have taken defender 2 nights now and I wake up more times than I used to - sometimes with a light headache and it takes long times to fall asleep again. My questions are: how many nights with defender before I can judge result ? I only just became 54 years old and I take 5 mg melatonin. Are there possible sideeffects taken too big dosis ?
Users: ( 15/09/2014)

Hi. I ordered and payed for products yesterday but receiver no mail confirming order and payment. I also miss information om when I can expect to receive the items.
Users: Marianna ( 10/09/2014)

N of pages in archive: [ 1 ]

Did not find the answers you were looking for? Enter your question

UserEmail
The user-name you chose will be visible for everyone in the forum. You can also use a nickname or leave it blank. The email provided by you will only be used to communicate the answers.

Question

Due to numerous intrusion attempts via automated software we ask you to manually enter the verification code you see in the box: