I am 55 years old and have suffered from insomnia on and off since my teen years. From my observations, my insomnia is worse when I am stressed. I have also been experiencing hot flushes for the last 5 years. These, too, come and go and also effect my sleep. Sometimes I can get to sleep but then wake up in the early hours of the morning and cannot get back to sleep until dawn. Just lately I have been having difficulty falling asleep in the first place, even though I am exhausted. Which product will be best for me to use. I am vegetarian and extremely conscious of what I put into my body. Can you assure me that your products are 100% natural and derived from vegetable products only? Is melatonin something that I will have to take forever or wll my body start to function properly on its own? Is it addictive?
User: Jenny
Dear Jenny,
I am a vegetarian, too and can assure you, that our product only contains melatonin from cocoa.
Supplementing with melatonin isn't addictive, since it will not worsen your state if you stop taking it (maybe you will have your old problems back, but you won't get new problems on top of them). Some people also state that supplementing with melatonin the pineal gland takes a rest and will work better afterwards. But that depends very much on your own reaction to melatonin.
This is why many people continue to take melatonin, even if they feel better. Just see it as a supplement of something that is missing in your body and what can't be retrieved in another way.
Please let me know, if you have any other questions.
Best regards,

User: KeyMelatonin.com

To answer you have to type the email address you used to ask the question
Email
Response

Share |