Hello I'm suffering from insomnia fot 6 months now. Northing helps. I'm put on Mirtazapine for sleep but this also doesnt always help plus I feel very bad the day after.
Ive tried 5htp and melatonine (normal and time release) before but it doesnt work, it made the insomnia worse.
Do you know what can help me? How much and at what time to take?
User: s
Dear S,
Mirtazapine is not a sleeping-pill, but an antidepressant. Being able to sleep better is only a side-effect of the drug, so it is not a very effective sleeping-aid. Also the interruption of taking Mirtazapine can lead to sleeping-disorders.
5-htp helps you to produce serotonin, which help you being in a good mood. The body transforms it into melatonin.
Melatonin should be of good quality to work properly. Time release melatonin can cause more problems than solving them if not taken in a correct manner. Normal melatonin should be taken at night 20 minutes before going to sleep.
Make sure that you put off all sources of light and disturb (noises, don't watch tv in bed, because the light can hinder the melatonin to be metabolized).
You can take our test, to know which of our products is the most indicated fo you.
Please let me know, if you have any other questions.
Best

User: KeyMelatonin.com
http://www.keymelatonin.com/test_melatonin.php

User: KeyMelatonin.com

To answer you have to type the email address you used to ask the question
Email
Response

Share |