why can't i get myself to sleep? i always think about work all the time! my mind is active all the time and i get headache during the day because of lack of sleep.
User: amz
Dear amz,

sleep disturbances can have many, many causes. Are you worried about your work? Do you work too much, or what exactly is your work related problem?

You can better your sleep if you adopt a good sleep hygiene. Please refer to our "news" section for details.

If you tell me a little more, maybe I can help you. If you feel too stressed our product Clavis Harmoniae is indicated. www.clavisharmoniae.com

Best,

User: KeyMelatonin.com
I work in the bank. I am busy everyday, I work 40 hours a week or more. During the night, my mind is still active and I keep thinking about it, how did I do it and how I served my customer. I think about the process and everything that I did during the day. I think about all the interactions I did. I had been doing this for months. Now i started to have terrible headache. I went to the doctor, had a CT scan, but there is no problem with my head/brain. I asked the doctor what to do with my head ache. he told me to take neurofen/panadol. I ask what to do to get some sleep he said to get massage and exercise and forget work. My question is how could I forget my work if i can't sleep and i can stop thinking about it. I also started to get irritable because of lack of sleep and very sensitive. I easily cry on simple things. I have noticed this lately. What is happening to me? How to get sleep?

Dear amz,

what you describe is all caused by stress. Your doctor is right: exercise can help your body coping with the hormonal part of your stress related problems. If you exercise, you get rid of adrenalin in excess.
Your headache might be caused by rigidity of your muscles and general tension. Also for this exercise might be very useful.

But of course, this will not be the solution to all your problems. Solutions are very individual and I can understand that you might feel too tired or too stressed to do exercise.

I think that it is important, that you act right now. Do you like sports? Is there something you enjoy doing? Yoga can be very useful for your kind of problems. It helps you relax and makes your mind let go of your thoughts. Do you think you might enjoy yoga? Do you have the possibility to take up a course?

Again, I think that a 2-3 weeks cure with Calvis Harmoniae could help you. It's made from fish autolisate. It makes your nerves stronger and be more resistant to stress. I used it myself for my social phobia and my anxiousness.

I'm sure that you can get much better very soon if you can find a valve to release your stress and anxiety.

Best,

I placed an order for Melatonin Night and Calvis Harmoniae. Can you please give me the correct and proper dosage for these? Will I be overdosed if I took one a day continously?

According to the sleep test in your website, I have a Medium Sleep Disorder. So I ordered Melatonin Night and Calvis Harmoniae. Should I take this everyday? Or should I take this when I think I am stressed out?

You can take 2-3 capsules of Clavis Harmoniae after meals. You might want to take 1-2 after lunch and 1 after dinner. Take them for 2-3 weeks. Then you can make a pause if you like. You don't need to discontinue for health reasons, but only for not spending too much money on it. Then, when you feel the need again, you can restart and do another treatment of 2-3 weeks.

Melatonin must be taken at night 15-20 minutes before going to bed. Take one tablet, get ready for bed and put out all sources of light so that the melatonin absorption is not inhibited. Melatonin is not a sleeping pill. So it is very important, that you take it over a period of at least 2 weeks without discontinuing. Your body might react immediately, but sometimes the effect is minimal at the beginning but gains momentum over the time.

I am very sure, that you will be feeling better after 2 weeks.

Please let me know how you will be doing and don't hesitate ask me anything.
Best,

To answer you have to type the email address you used to ask the question
Email
Response

Share |